CD4051 CD4051BE Single 8-channel Multi./Demultiplexer 16 Pin
- Digitally-controlled analog switches having low ONimpedance and very low OFF leakage current.
- These multiplexer circuits dissipate extremely low quiescent power over the full VDD-VSS and VDD-VEE supply-voltage ranges, independent of the logic state of the control signals.
- The CD4051B is a single 8-Channel multiplexer having three binary control inputs, A, B, and C, and an inhibit input. The three binary signals select 1 of 8 channels to be turned on, and connect one of the 8 inputs to the output.
When these devices are used as demultiplexers, the:
- “CHANNEL IN/OUT” terminals are the outputs and the
- “COMMON OUT/IN” terminals are the inputs.