Audio Technica AT-HS3 Headshell For Straight Tonearm
- The socket must be .300 inches in diameter
- There must be a notch in the top for the headshell alignment pin
- There must be four contact points in the socket in a square pattern
- Lastly there must be a rotating locking screw on the tonearm to hold this headshell in place.
*** NOT for curved S type tonearms.
If you have a single set screw on the tonearm that holds a headshell in place (T4P Fitting), then this is not the headshell for you.
Has an aircraft aluminum construction. The total weight including the wireset leads is 9.4 grams.
- Audio-technica AT-LP3WH turntable
- Audio-technica AT-LP3BK turntable
- DENON DP-300F turntable
- Music Hall MMF-1.3
REPLACES: TEAC TA-HS3 headshell DENON PCL-310 headshell
- Standard Jumper wires attached
- Aircraft aluminum hardware