GY-BME280 Precision Altimeter Atmospheric Pressure Sensor Module 3.3
A Breakout Board featuring a Bosch Sensortec ME280 Temperature, Humidity & Pressure Sensor.
The board has a selectable I2C address jumper (solder link GS2), I2C pull-up resistors, 7 pin header 2.54mm, and two mounting holes 3.5mm.
Default setting of the board; single power rail Vdd=Vdd_IO (solder link GS1), pull-ups resistors (R2, R3) 10k, protocol selector resistor 0ohm (R1), decoupling capacitors 0.1uF on both power supply pins Vdd & Vdd_IO.
If you connect board to both power rails VDD_IO 1.8V and VDD 3.3V be sure to remove the power rail jumper GS1!
- Package 2.5 mm x 2.5 mm x 0.93 mm metal lid LGA
- Digital interface I2C (up to 3.4 MHz) and SPI (3 and 4 wire, up to 10 MHz)
- Supply voltage VDD main supply voltage range: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
VDDIO interface voltage range: 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- Current consumption 1.8 uA @ 1 Hz humidity and temperature
2.8 uA @ 1 Hz pressure and temperature
3.6 uA @ 1 Hz humidity, pressure and temperature
0.1 uA in sleep mode
- Operating range -40…+85 C, 0…100 % rel. humidity, 300…1100 hPa- Humidity sensor and pressure sensor can be independently enabled/disabled
Bosch has stepped up their game with their new BMP280 sensor, an environmental sensor with temperature, barometric pressure that is the next generation upgrade to the BMP085/BMP180/BMP183. This sensor is great for all sorts of weather sensing and can even be used in both I2C and SPI!
This precision sensor from Bosch is the best low-cost, precision sensing solution for measuring barometric pressure with ±1 hPa absolute accuraccy, and temperature with ±1.0°C accuracy. Because pressure changes with altitude, and the pressure measurements are so good, you can also use it as an altimeter with ±1 meter accuracy.